Port of Havana Cuba in 1922
I believe this is looking from Northeast to Southeast towards Regla
from the Havana train station in the southern part of Habana Vieja.
Moving from left to right:
- Bulkhead for Havana Elevated Railways
- Garbage Dump for Cuban Government
- Two Piers for Cuban Government
- United Railways Elevated
- United Railways Bulkhead
- Havana Electric Power Plant
- Addition to Havana Electric Power Plant
- Garbage Crematory
- Warehouse of Western Railways Cristina
The large building is the Outgoing Freight Shed and the two smaller buildings are
the Incoming Freight Sheds. The Yardmaster's office can be seen in the very bottom of the photo.
Caption to entire photo is City of Havana Cuba showing a number of the contracts
executed by the Frederick Snare Corporation.